Plan of action (Water)


- I am finishing the college at 3pm
- I have to set up the exhibition. I will arrive at the Open at about 3:30pm
- It will take about 20 minutes to set up the exhibition.
- I have to go back to the college to get the taxi.
- I would arrive at the college at about 4:30pm.
- I could get the taxi at about 4:50.
- So I would get at the location just after 5pm.

- I will be droven home back from the location, so there is no problem with the equipment
- I have no way of getting to the college on Monday, with all of the equipment
- I will need a taxi to drive me to the college in the morning. ( arrive at my house at 8am)

The needed equipment:

  1. camera 7d
  2. tripod
  3. sound - zoom mike, headphones
  4. light - reflector and normal lights
  5. 2 baterries (camera)

Comments